Agent crashes when more then three managers tries to get/set/walk/getnext simultaneously

Kjersti Grønnevik kgr____morecom.no
Mon Sep 2 13:36:34 CEST 2002

Hi

I have the latest version of agent++ and snmp++ running on linux red hat, running multithread.

When we started testing our system - this came up:

Agent crashes when more then three managers tries to get/set/walk/getnext simultaneously

The agent works just fine when only three managers communicates with it.
There are no exceptions or warnings, the agent just crashes...

Does anyone have an idea why this happends? Are there a limit to how many threads that can run at the same time? If so where can I change it?
I know I have not given much information here and I shall try to explain further if that is requested!

I would be very grateful for any suggestions or ideas I can try out!

Best regards
Kjersti Grønnevik