[AGENT++] Problem with several PDU:s

Jochen Katz katz at agentpp.com
Wed Dec 3 20:51:49 CET 2003

Hi,

your code is ok, unfortunately you didn't write, how you create the Snmp
object. You must make sure that the object you used to send the async
requests isn't deleted before all responses have been received. To
trigger the processing of received answers you must call
snmp.eventListHolder->SNMPProcessPendingEvents() periodically.