problems compiling snmp++v3.2.5a

Buchan, Mike MikeB____dmecorp.net
Fri Feb 7 16:33:26 CET 2003

Hello,

I have been trying to compile the latest version of snmp++ (v3.2.5a) and
have been getting the following failure:

uxsnmp.cpp: In function `int receive_snmp_response(int, Pdu &)':
uxsnmp.cpp:316: `struct sockaddr_storage' has no member named `ss_family'
uxsnmp.cpp: In function `int receive_snmp_notification(int, Pdu &,
SnmpTarget **)':
uxsnmp.cpp:437: `struct sockaddr_storage' has no member named `ss_family'

I have looked a little bit into it and the only similar member of struct
stockaddr_storage is sin_family.  Are these errors
due to typos or is there something I'm missing?  ...  or is there some place
else I should be asking this question?

Thank you for your help.
Mike Buchan