link error linking agent++ examples

Dave Barratt dbarratt____comtest-int.com
Wed Feb 26 22:02:56 CET 2003

Hi,
I'm using Win2k and with MS VC++ 6.0 project files download from your agent++ download page successfully built the libraries.
I'm now trying to build a console project with any of the agent++ examples but always get the following link problems:

Linking...
snmp++.lib(uxsnmp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall EventListHolder::EventListHolder(void)" (??0EventListHolder@@QAE at XZ)
snmp++.lib(uxsnmp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall EventListHolder::~EventListHolder(void)" (??1EventListHolder@@QAE at XZ)
snmp++.lib(uxsnmp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: int __thiscall EventListHolder::SNMPBlockForResponse(unsigned long,class Pdu &)" (?SNMPBlockForResponse at EventListHolder@@QAEHKAAVPdu@@@Z)
Debug/atm_mib.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

atm_mib.exe - 4 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Dave Barratt