Question regarding dependent expansion relationship between tables.

Paresh Borkar paresh____pspl.co.in
Mon Jan 27 16:27:59 CET 2003

Hi,

I have two tables in my mib which are linked. Say these tables are table
A and B respectively. Table A and B exhibit a 'dependent expansion
relationship', with table A as the base table and table B as the
expansion table. That is, say Table A has index P and then table B has
index {P, Q}. And for every row in table A there will be zero or more
rows in table B.

I have generated the code for these tables using Agent Gen Pro v1.8. I
wanted to know if the Agent++ libraries support a cascaded delete (i.e.
if one deletes a row in table A, then the corresponding rows in table B
also are deleted).

If there is no such support, can someone please suggest a generic way of
achieving this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Paresh.