Undefined syntax AgentGen

Praveen M Morab pmm9876____yahoo.com
Sun Jul 6 11:32:22 CEST 2003

Hi,

I am using agentgen standard edition to learn about
MIB loading and generation of .h and .cpp files. I
have a mib which IMPORTS from:
IMPORTS
NOTIFICATION-TYPE, OBJECT-TYPE, MODULE-IDENTITY,
enterprises
	FROM SNMPv2-SMI
NOTIFICATION-GROUP, BJECT-GROUP,MODULE-COMPLIANCE
	FROM SNMPv2-CONF
RowStatus, DisplayString
	FROM SNMPv2-TC;

So I first added SNMPv2-SMI, SNMPv2-CONF and SNMPv2-TC
from command ./agentgen.sh <dir> add
SNMPv2-SMI.....etc.

But when I add my MIB after this it gives error
Undefined syntax(es): DisplayString, RowStatus

So my query is why it gives error even if I have added
the required SNMPv2-TC before adding my MIB???

Thanks in advance,

Praveen