JASMI

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Sun Jul 6 13:20:56 CEST 2003

Hi Dave,

Never heard of it before, but it looks very promising.
Thanks for the hint. I think I will recommend it for
an evaluation for another project (not related to JASMI)
which is currently using JNI.

If you implement such an integration, please let me know
how it works. If you need any support regarding JASMI,
please let me know.