What happened?

Robert luoxianlu____huawei.com
Mon Jun 2 04:41:17 CEST 2003

Hi all:
When I use  this function NotificationOriginator::generate(vbs, sz, EventNotify, "", context), it will call this function:
void nlmLogEntry::add_notification(const SnmpTarget& target,
       const Pdux& pdu,
       const OctetStr& engineID), which in notification_log_mib.cpp file.

At the beginning of this function,

OctetStr address;
 GenAddress addr;
 target.get_address(addr);
 UdpAddress* udpAddress = (UdpAddress*)addr.clone();
 IpAddress ip(*udpAddress);
 for (int i=0; i<4; i++) {
  address += (unsigned char)ip[i];
 }
 address += (udpAddress->get_port() >> 8);
 address += (udpAddress->get_port() & 0x00FF);

If I send many notifications in very short time, the udpAddress will get error.
The data number of ip_version can not be evaluated or big minus number.

There is any new version of agent++ which solved this problem?

Any suggestion is truly appreciated.
Thanks a lot.

with regards
~Robert