exception by class Vb distructor,when running trap example intest_app

Sharon Yohay SharonY____netgame.co.il
Tue Jun 3 18:01:45 CEST 2003

hello
I think I know more now:
in windows the function: _CrtIsValidHeapPointer
	is called only in debug config, every time u call delete,
	this function fails not only if the pointer is not valid but also if
the memory
	is not from local heap, when allocated from a dll the memory is from
another heap.
	(see MSDN index: _CrtIsValidHeapPointer)
thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Mason [mailto:dmason____transat-tech.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 4:53 PM
To: Jochen Katz
Subject: Re: exception by class Vb distructor,when running trap example
intest_app

Hi,
I've had this problem many times myself.  After pouring through my user
code and the toolkit code, I couldnt find anything wrong.  Later, I saw
another post here from somebody who mentioned he saw a crash like this,
and he said the problem went away after he rebuilt the snmp++ and
agent++ libraries.  Unfortunately I dont know more than that, but it has
to be some kind of memory corruption problem that is caused by something
in the toolkit build process.

Dave