What happened?

Jochen Katz katz____agentpp.com
Wed Jun 4 23:08:08 CEST 2003

Hi,

> When I replace the snmp++ 3.2.1b with 3.2.7c , there are many errors
> like the following:

from the Changelog I would assume that you will get compilation errors
in your code (Most of them should be easy to fix), but...

> snmp++\include\oid.h(416) : error C2678: binary '<' : no operator
> defined which takes a left-hand operand of type 'const class Oid' (or
> there is no acceptable conversion)

.. not something like this. As it compiles for me, I would assume some
compiler setting that leads to this problem with this inline function.
You could move the function to oid.cpp as a workaround.