The performance of NotificationOriginator::generate

Robert luoxianlu____huawei.com
Wed Jun 18 03:17:21 CEST 2003

Hi, Jochen

I find that the performance of Agent to send notification is very low.
After some processing , I call the NotificationOriginator::generate() to send a notification. I found it is very slow. So I try to comment that function to test it again. It become very quickly.
For example, it takes 44 seconds to send 100 notifications.
But it only take 8 seconds to send the same number after commenting that function and adding a debug sentence.
So this function become a bottleneck of Agent.
What can I modify the NotificationOriginator::generate() to improve the performance ?

Best regards,
Robert