set_row in snmpTargetAddrExtEntry::instance

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Thu Jun 19 12:48:55 CEST 2003

Hi Samuel,

This is a limitation of the set_row method only.
Thus, just replace the "const char*" by "const OctetStr&"
and everything would be fine. The next update release of
AGENT++ will include this fix.

Best regards,
Frank Fock