About the List<MibTableRow>

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Tue Jun 24 09:26:43 CEST 2003

Hi Robert,

When looking closely to the MibTable implementation,
you will find out that the used OidList template uses
a AVL tree which has an access time of O(log(n)) for
its items. That's as far as I know, the very fast ;-)
You can replace it by a "real" List and see what
happens for tables with 10.000 rows.

BTW, for very large tables, I could be better to not
create the whole table, instead using MibComplexEntry
to compute and return only those values needed for a
request.