Snmp++ V3.2.5b Compilation

Brackstone, Wayne wayne.brackstone____baesystems.com
Mon Mar 3 12:57:38 CET 2003

Hi,
	I'm currently having trouble compiling the latest Snmp++ download as a DLL
(it compiles Ok as a static lib). Currently I'm experiencing numerous warnings
due to inconsistent DLL linkage and 4 errors primarily due to the dllimport of
a static data member not being allowed (Visual studio 6 and Windows NT). Is
this just a limitation on the current version ?

Regards
Wayne Brackstone