Overloaded functions problem

Sergey Pastukhov spastukhov____front.ru
Mon Mar 31 14:13:02 CEST 2003

Hello, all.

I'm using agent++v3.5.9 and snmp++v3.2.4 under Windows XP and MS VC 6.0

I'm designing mib table and my table is the subclass  of MibTable class.
All columnar objects are derived from MibLeaf. I've overloaded neccessary virtual functions (get_request,
prepare_set_request, etc) in classes responsible for columnar objects, but theese functions seem not to be called
during processing of particular request. For example, MibLeaf::get_request is called instead of get_request function
implemented in my class.
If I don't use MibTable, everythig's fine, overloaded functions work properly.

Could somebody tell me what is the problem?