multiple definition of `List<MibEntry>::List(void)'

Adolfo Lucha Adolfo.Lucha____controlware.de
Tue May 13 15:41:01 CEST 2003

Hello Frank,

here is an other problem. I think it is related to name spacing. First I got the "parse error before `{'" problem. Than I disabled usage of name spacing by undefining the AGENTPP_NAMESPACE macro. After that compilation is ok. But linkage is giving me a lot (ca 4,5MB output) of the following error:

..
multiple definition of `List<MibEntry>::List(void)'
..

All of the methodes of the "List<MibEntry>::*" class will generate mentioned error. I do not found a solution for it. Therefore I am not able to build my project.

Please let me know if you have any Ideas about what to do.

Thanks
Adolfo