memory leak when serializing SCALARs

Dave Barratt dbarratt____codimatech.com
Wed May 28 13:22:19 CEST 2003

Hi,
I get memory leaks when using the mib persist feature (i.e. I've put a 'config' dir in my working dir), but only with objects that are NOT in a table (SCALARS?). To test this theory I moved some scalars to be in a table & hey presto, no leaks from the objects.  This means that I get memory leaks from the built-in sysGroup & snmpGroup as well.  The leaks are detected by Bounds Checker & VC6.  Has anyone got an idea of whats going wrong in this case?

Dave Barratt
Developer
Codima Technologies - redefining the art of network management
E-mail:  dbarratt____codimatech.com