Leaf initialization based on row index

Hugo Krapf hkrapf____terra.com.br
Fri May 30 15:47:21 CEST 2003

Hi,
Let's see if someone out there can help me.

I have leaves derived from MibLeaf.
These leaves are added to MibTableRow.
These leaves have a private variable whose value depends
on the row index. Ok, I have "my_row->get_index()".
But the private variable must be initialized at some point.
MibLeaf::clone() would you say?  But when clone() is called,
when MibTableRow is cloning the "generator row", the index isn't
set yet (see MibTableRow's copy constructor... the call to
set_index() is the very last thing...)

So my question is this: when do I have the opportunity
to initialize private members of a MibLeaf object, depending
on the row index ?
Thanks for your time,
Hugo.