[AGENT++] AgenPro with read-only variables

Dirk Merettig Dirk.Merettig at urz.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Nov 13 18:36:26 CET 2003

Hi all,
I have a small question about Agent++ with AgenPro. I am building a agent
that submits variables that are changing from time to time. So till now I
put the code to get the correct values for these variables in the
get_request functions that are
generated from AgenPro. But the get_request functions are only generated
for read-write variables. Where do I put my code to check for the values
of the variables right when a get_request comes, but for variables that
are read-only for the manager ?

Thanks in advance,

Dirk Merettig