any better explanation: [AGENT++] Why agent allows to delete already deleted row

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Thu Nov 20 20:07:03 CET 2003

Hello Rajeev,

I think the RowStatus TC has been designed from the outcome
perspective. If you try to delete a row, your intention is to
remove the row from the agent's configuration. If the row
does not exists, then your intention has been already fulfilled
(probably by actions of another manager). That's why returning
success is reasonable (too).