[AGENT++] Two or more PDU:s in asynchronous mode.

Jochen Katz katz at agentpp.com
Wed Nov 26 19:44:04 CET 2003

Hi,

> Is there anyone that knows how to differentiate several PDU:s in a
> callback function in asynchronous get?

you could use the callback_data param of the async request methods.

> The problem arrised when we were trying to pick out info from the VB:s
> in the callback function, to store in objects for later use. The problem
> is that we need more than 50 VB:s which seems to be the maximum VB:s
> that can be put into an PDU.

This is just the default limit that can be changed in config_snmp_pp.h.
If you increase the PDU_MAX_VBS value, you probably have to increase the
MAX_SNMP_PACKET value.

But don't forget to verify that the agents are able to handle that large
packets/pdus.
And you have the disadvantage of fragmentation for bigger packets.