[AGENT++] AgentX master/subagents: trap recipients? access controls?

Glenn Puchtel gpuchtel at gplicity.com
Fri Sep 5 13:52:02 CEST 2003

Thanks Frank for the acknowledgment and yes, we can provide this type of
functionality on Windows, Linux and Solaris.  In addition to the
HOST-RESOURCES-MIB our agents support the following RFC's (MIB's):

	RFC 2011 - IP-MIB
	RFC 2012 - TCP-MIB
	RFC 2013 - UDP-MIB
	RFC 2863 - IF-MIB
	RFC 2790 - HOST-RESOURCES-MIB

Our master agent is built on the Agent++ libraries so you can take
advantage of all the functionality it provides (SNMPv1, v2c and v3
including access control).

Moreover, the MIB support has been implemented as AgentX subagents, so
if want to use your own master agent you can simply load one or more of
the MIB DLL's.

Let us know if and how we can be of help.

Regards,
Glenn Puchtel
Gplicity LLC
gpuchtel at gplicity.com