[AGENT++] Multiple agent

Roberto Bacenetti roberto.bacenetti at lombardiacom.it
Sat Aug 7 11:35:06 CEST 2004

I've used succesfully the snmp++/agentp++ library to write an agent and I
thank the developers for their great work.

Now I would like to run the same agent multiple times on the same machine
attached to different IP addresses.
All is fine on the receive part, trouble begins with sending traps: even
after modifying the code in order to send traps from sockets
bound to different interfaces the traps appears to come always from the same
ip address.
Did I do something wrong ?
Is it a limitation that comes from the network layer ? How can it be
overcome ?

Thanks

Roberto