[AGENT++] [ANN] SNMP+.NET 1.01

Marek Malowidzki malowidz at wil.waw.pl
Wed Aug 11 09:49:20 CEST 2004

Dear all,

I would like to announce the availability of SNMP++.NET v. 1.01. I have
converted the main component, all examples and project files to Visual
Studio .NET 2003. Please read ReleaseNotes.txt, included in the package, to
find out about changes, new features and other details about the current
release.

What is SNMP++.NET?

SNMP++.NET is a set of .NET wrappers for the well-known SNMP++ library,
which was originally written by Peter Mellquist of HP and now is being
improved and maintained by Johen Katz and Frank Fock at Agent++ web site
(www.agentpp.com). SNMP++.NET comes with the same license as SNMP++, which
basically means that it is completely free.

SNMP++.NET Features

SNMP++.NET supports most important features of SNMP++. All three versions of
SNMP (SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, SNMPv3) and all PDU types are supported. However,
only the most important classes are exposed in .NET; thus, some extra (and
less frequently used) functionality may be currently missing.

SNMP++.NET is available at http://republika.pl/maom_onet/snmp/snmp_ppnet/

Marek Malowidzki