[AGENT++] need some help with SNMP++

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Mon Aug 16 20:40:48 CEST 2004

Jerin,

I assume that you are already using SNMP++v3.x, then you will
have to make sure that you compile SNMP++ and all related stuff
with _SNMPv3 defined in snmp++/include/snmp_pp/config_snmp_pp.h.

Then read the SNMPv3 RFCs (3410-3418) to learn how to configure
an SNMPv3 agent, and how to parametrize SNMPv3 communication.