[AGENT++] SNMP++ and Qt

Arunas Mazeika amazeika at cantv.net
Fri Feb 13 09:50:49 CET 2004

Hello, well I just have a question about what files include if I want to
develop a GUI using Qt and SNMP++, I saw in your example that only the
snmp_pp.h is included. It doesn’t need the libsnmp++.a? or any of the
cpp in the src directory?, if so, why do I need to compile it first in
order to acquire the lib file?. Well I’m asking because soon I’m going
to develop my first programs using both SNMP++ and Qt, I’m learning Qt
right now but I have this issue in my mind since a few days ago. Thanks
so much again

Arunas Mazeika