[AGENT++] SNMP++ namespace

Sorin C. soso_pub at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 12:35:52 CET 2004

Hello everyone,

I started to hit naming collisions between snmp++ and
my project and I think it would be great to have an
option to enable a namespace around all snmp++ names.

As there is no such thing currently in snmp++ I offer
to make the necessary changes to the library. I just
need to know what namespace name is preffered (I like
snmp_pp) and to what version of the library to apply
the changes and I'll provide the diffs. I do all my
developement on Windows. I'm waiting for an asnwer
from maintainers.

Regards,
Sorin