[AGENT++] SNMP++ Win32 Dll linked with MFC exe problem

Cheney, Christian CheneyC at wsdot.wa.gov
Fri Jan 16 18:14:38 CET 2004

Hello,
I have compiled the SNMP++ library into a Win32 dll (MSVC 6).  I have also
created an extension library to SNMP++ that I have also compiled into a
Win32 dll.  I have created a MFC application to test the libraries, which
works great except for one problem. Whenever I run the test app in debug
mode, the output reports memory leaks.

If I compile the library code directly into the test app, the memory leak
dissappears.

Please help me resolve this issue.  Any information on why this might be
happening would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Christian Cheney