AW: [AGENT++] Porting Agent ++ to Vx-Works OS

Fehde, Marcus Marcus.Fehde at draeger.com
Tue Jan 20 07:17:16 CET 2004

Hello Nasir,

I also plan to use SNMP++ and Agent++ on the VxWorks platform.
Up to now I've not done any activities regarding VxWorks, but I've ported SNMP++ to pSOS OS.
This takes only two days and was all in all quite easy.
I think porting Agent++ will also be easy. And whether it is pSOS or VxWorks doesn't matter.

Regards,
Marcus