[AGENT++] Notification Question

Mads Møller Grønfeldt mmg at dse.dk
Fri Jul 9 13:23:00 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have created an Agentpp agent which is able to send notifications, I have added the target and the notification mib to this agent.

I have also created a SNMP management application that listens for notifications. How do I programmatically add this applications IP to the agents list of notification receivers? Currently I am adding the IP within the agent code itself, using the SnmpTargetAddrEntry::instance->add_entry. I would like to dynamically add receivers from the management application instead.

Best regards

Mads