[AGENT++]agent++v3.5.19 error wiht the prxoy

欧 益泸 oyljerry at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 12:42:01 CEST 2004

Hi All
I have a problem with the agent++, I have compiled the snmp++ and agent++
as the method in the FAQ, so ,I want to test them ,I test  the
example(proxy) in the examples folder,and it compiled ,but when I run it
,it show :
Initialized request_id to 1041.
ERROR:main : SNMP port init failed (-20)
I have found this in snmperrs.h:
#define SNMP_CLASS_TL_UNSUPPORTED    -20 //!< transport unsupported
so ,what the reason is this error? and what can i do to handle this
problem?
Best regards
Thanks
                                                                    Jerry