+++++SPAM+++++ RE: [AGENT++]agent++v3.5.19 error wiht the prxoy

益泸 欧 oyljerry at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 22 03:18:56 CEST 2004

hi Marcus
maybe i do not make my mean clear,i find it is so strange,i have compiled
the snmp++,agent++ in the same method as i have done before, i have only
change the version of snmp++ and agent++,but i meet so many problems
in the former version ,i can compile and run the proxy correctly
but in the new version,the proxy has no response when run,It shows as :
Initialized request_id to 1041.
main:SNMP listen port(4700)
i remember when proxy run normally,the console output will also show :
taskmanager:thread started
taskmanager:thread started
taskmanager:thread started
thread:started(tid):1492
thread:started(tid):1496
thread:started(tid):1500
but my proxy run,it do not show these message,so i think i have to modify
my code somewhere
are there some changes in the new version of snmp++ and agent++??
any hints will be appreciated
thanks
                                                            Jerry

>Hi Jerry,
>
>Sorry I'm not familiar with the proxy function of Agent++.
>Are your sure that your management application uses also port 4700?
>Does your proxy agent receive the request - you can see this at the
console output.

>-Marcus

when the proxy run ,it shows: Initialized request_id to 1041. main:SNMP
listen port(4700), and the proxy has no response, what the problem?