[AGENT++] Best way to configure Agent++?

Mr. AWD mrawd at excite.com
Fri Jul 23 22:14:07 CEST 2004

Is my question out of line or there is just no one to help? :)

Fedja

--- On Wed 07/21, Mr. AWD < mrawd at excite.com > wrote:
Hi there!

I am using Snmp++ and Agent++ for both Linux and Windows platforms (Linux has priority tough) and implemented most of the features from our MIB. Now, I need to figure out how to configure the agent, so potential customers could tweak it as they need to.

What is the best way to do this?

So far majority of my experience is with SRI agents and they used configuration file for their task. Is there something similar for the Agent++?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Fedja