[AGENT++] building agent as dll

Ortal ZEEVI OZEEVI at dalet.com
Sun Jul 25 15:51:19 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am still having a problem with implementing agent inside a dll.

I reed the AGENT++Win32 subagent example and API. Must i use this API inorder to use
agent++ inside a dll?

I'm trying to use agent++ without this API, but when i'm starting to
initialize the agent (Mib *mib=new Mib()) the program crush with Access
Violation Exception.

What can i do?  do i need to use the dynamic library of agent++ ?
currently i'm using the static one with Threads and without SNMP_V3

Thanks,

Ortal

Frank Fock <fock at agentpp.com>
Sent by: agentpp-bounces at agentpp.org