[AGENT++] Setting OIDs

Fnu.Sushma at mail.uh.edu Fnu.Sushma at mail.uh.edu
Sun Jul 25 19:44:35 CEST 2004

Hello Group,

I am still not able to SET OIDs with the set method.
Whenever I try it gives me an error of SNMP Timeout.
I increased the timeout value but it did not help.

I tried to change the sysLocation OID using SET method and it did not work.
However when I go to control panel and in the services, under snmp service
properties I am able to change the location and contact of my workstation.

Please let me know what is the reason for the SET method not working and timing out.

Regards and Thanks
Sushma.