[AGENT++] standard mibs compilation error

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Fri Jun 11 22:28:08 CEST 2004

Hi Rajeev,

Unfortunately, some old SMIv2 MIBs contain illegal (in SMIv2)
index definitions. Index values must not be negative because
only positive (including 0) values can be represented as an OID
sub-identifier. For more details see RFC2578 §7.7.

You will have to either fix the MIB(s) by applying a range restriction
for the affected index definitions or use the lenient mode for
MIB Explorer's internal MIB compiler.