[AGENT++] Elaboration Time

Fnu.Sushma at mail.uh.edu Fnu.Sushma at mail.uh.edu
Fri Jun 25 02:36:02 CEST 2004

If elaboration time is the time required to execute a single Request (Get, GetBulk etc) and to prepare related response.

And say that we measure it in terms of the time elapsed between the receiving of request message by the agent, and the end of the preparation of the response message to send back.

Please suggest some way I can measure this time.

I want to evaluate the impact of authorization and encryption in manager operations.
I am running my agent on windows 2000 and my computer is having an AMD Processor, Compaq Presario family.

Thank you so much.
Regards,
Sushma.