[AGENT++] multi-var set for a table

siva chelliah s.chelliah at samsung.com
Wed Mar 3 18:02:57 CET 2004

When the manager issues a set request to create a table, should the
rowstatus set be the first? If not, how do I handle this in agent++.  I was
trying to search it in Request object and I thought I could swap the
rowstatus OID with the first one but I do not know how to swap the VB object
since function get_value

Vbx Request::get_value(int i)

{

        return (*pdu)[i];

}

does not return a refernce.

Any help?

For example,

snmpset ..     <oid for col1> integer 55 . <oidfor rowstatus> 5

snmpset ..     <oid for col1> integer 55 . <oidfor rowstatus> 4

Please update your address book with my new e-mail address:
s.chelliah at samsung.com

Siva Chelliah

Samsung Telecommunications America

1301 East Lookout Dr.   Richardson, TX 75082

972-761-7903

Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate - Murphy's Law #1024