[AGENT++] multi-var set for a table

siva chelliah s.chelliah at samsung.com
Wed Mar 3 23:52:08 CET 2004

I do not see that is happening. Can you point out the code/class?

Also what happens when someone has more than one request for row status?
Interesting test case!

For example:
      Snmpset <oid for col1> ... <oid for row status > integer 5 <oid for
row status > integer 6

Should this create and then delete it right away?!

Please update your address book with my new e-mail address:
s.chelliah at samsung.com
Siva Chelliah
Samsung Telecommunications America
1301 East Lookout Dr.   Richardson, TX 75082
972-761-7903
Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate - Murphy's Law #1024