[AGENT++] Header filename scoping?

Marek Malowidzki malowidz at wil.waw.pl
Thu Mar 11 12:39:02 CET 2004

> Hi Andreas,
>
> Yes, we are currently introducing the scoping for all
> libraries (including SNMP++, AGENT++, AgentX++, and
> AgentX++Win32). As you might guess, there are a couple
> of changes necessary ;-) Nevertheless, the updates
> should be available for download within the next 7 days.

Please consider adding the following two small const updates:

address.h/cpp:
int IpxAddress::get_hostid(MacAddress& mac) const;

collect1.h/collect2.h:

template <class T>

int SnmpCollection<T>::size() const;

in the collections, perhaps the following function should be made const as
well:

int find(const T& i, int &pos)

although I personally do not need it ;-)

Marek