[AGENT++] How can I use ACE in SNMP++ and Agent++?

Xiao Wu xwu at hccl.ioa.ac.cn
Wed May 12 09:14:39 CEST 2004

Hi all,
My task is to write a remote administration interface and I decided to
use SNMP.
For some reason, this task must be ACE-based(adaptive communication
environment) and I also want to use Agent++, so how can I embed ACE
network API into Agent++? I means how can I get rid of socket function
calling in agent++ and replace them with ACE but keep down the other
parts in Agent++?
My deadline is approaching, so I don't have much time to read the
agent++ source, could you please give me some advice?
Thanks in advance!

Xwu from China