[AGENT++] SNMP++v3.2.10a: CNotifyEventQueue question

Arunas Mazeika amazeika at cantv.net
Sat May 22 23:29:27 CEST 2004

            Hello, I forgot to ask this in my previous message. How is
CNotifyEventQueue connected to the snmp session that is used for example
to receive traps?. I saw the Qt example and I don't see how is related
to the session used for notify_register. It's working but this is the
only line regarding to port setting:
CNotifyEventQueue::set_listen_port();. I would like to know how this is
related directly to the Snmp session used to register traps. Thanks
again.

Arunas Mazeika