[AGENT++] Varbind question...

alexander link link.alexander at firemail.de
Mon May 24 16:22:22 CEST 2004

Hi all.
I need to program a mechanism that allows a readwrite MIB object to be modified only if a specific enum value
from another MIB object has been set. And not when this specific MIB object has not been set.

So as far as I understood my entry point is the method <int MIBObject::set(const Vbx& vb)>.
The final statement in this method should be <return MibLeaf::set(vb);>

Is there any way to manipulate the varbind (I did not found anything in the documentation) ?
Or is this approach not an oppinion for this issue?

Regards
Alex