[AGENT++] SNMP++v3.2.10a: Inform response in Windows

Arunas Mazeika amazeika at cantv.net
Sun May 30 20:09:04 CEST 2004

            Hello, I implemented the reception of traps and informs in
my application. I tested the ability to receive informs with the console
example snmpInform under linux and my application running in linux (I
compiled my application under linux and windows), no problem at all. The
Inform was received and the response was sent and received by the
console example. But when I try to do the same thing running my
application in windows, the Inform is received and my application sends
the response message but this one never reaches the console example
running and waiting for the response in linux. What could be causing
this problem?. I'm using the same structure to send the response from
the QtExample provided in the code. Thanks .

Arunas Mazeika