[AGENT++] Protocol versions in agent

Mr. AWD mrawd at excite.com
Fri Nov 19 20:32:48 CET 2004

Yes, you don't have to build it specifically for non SNMv3 in order to use only SNMPv2. Since this is just configuration issue, you can always decide to switch back to SNMPv3 if you wish. If you would build only SNMPv2 with no SNMPv3, this option would not exist.

Fedja Jeleskovic

--- On Fri 11/19, Ivens Porto < ivens at ose.com.br > wrote:From: Ivens Porto [mailto: ivens at ose.com.br]To: agentpp at agentpp.orgDate: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 17:11:55 -0200Subject: Re: [AGENT++] Protocol versions in agentThanks for the help Frank!

One more thing, if I want only version 2 in my agent can I use an
agent++ lib build with _SNMPv3 defined? Or should I rebuild snmp++ and
agent++ with _SNMPv3 undefined?

Regards,
Ivens

--