[AGENT++] help

Arockiasamy arockiasamy.mohanraj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 12:17:08 CET 2004

Dear Sir,

         This is Arockiasamy. I am new to SNMP stack development and
also for linux environment. I am using linux fedora core 2.
          I have tried the console examples which are given with
SNMP++ v3.2.14, i am facing a problem, it says as "./snmpGet: error
while loading shared libraries: libsnmp++.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory".

           I dont know how to solve this problem. Please help me to do
the above.

                            Thanks in Advance.

with Regards,
Arockiasamy.