[AGENT++] Proposal: Explicit save of persistent objects via SNMP

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Tue Oct 19 22:53:13 CEST 2004

Hi Henning,

OK, here is my proposal (PDF and text) which is only slightly
different from yours:
http://www.agentpp.com/beta/AGENTPP-CONFIG-MIB.pdf
http://www.agentpp.com/beta/AGENTPP-CONFIG-MIB.txt

It is much more simple than intermediate versions were, but
KISS (keep it simple stupid) wins once more ;-)

Future persistent storage formats like XML can be supported
by this MIB extension too.

If there are no objections posted on the mailing list, I will start
development of the MIB's implementation next week. Neverthelles,
comments and suggestions are still welcome!