[AGENT++] WinNT still supported?

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Fri Oct 22 23:18:20 CEST 2004

Hello Ruediger,

The pure AgentX++ code should work with NT. However the Agent++Win32
code could contain some calls to ...Ex functions only available since W2K.
Event though this could have happen, it should be possible to replace those
calls through NT compatible calls. Currently I have no plans to support NT
for AGENT++Win32 , because I think there are not many people still using NT.
However, if you need support for your efforts to porting it back to NT,
I will
do my best to help through this mailing list.