[AGENT++] Can I bind several traps together and send it in one pdu?

Bob Natale Bob.Natale at AppliedSNMP.com
Sat Apr 23 00:28:17 CEST 2005

Hi LiuQian,

In any case, no, you cannot send multiple traps in one PDU.

By definition, a trap PDU is a single trap.

You can, of course, send as many varbinds as you want, limited by the
conventional SNMP message size considerations.

Cheers,
BobN