[AGENT++] RE: agentx++win32master does not return all OIDs during walk

Samuel Lokshin slokshin at avtec.com
Thu Aug 11 16:47:45 CEST 2005

Hi Frank,

Thank you very much for the prompt response.
I think the Win subagent replies correctly when you tri to getnext 1.3.6.1.2.1.8,
(all getnext calls to the subagent returns the correct info in my opinion)
but agentx++win32master does not, and I think the problem is in the mib.cpp file.

Could someone with the better knowledge of the agentx debug this and find the correct fix.

Best regards,
Sam